- What other names is Pygeum known by?
- What is Pygeum?
- How does Pygeum work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Pygeum.
Likely Effective for...
- Low urine flow, nighttime urinating, and other symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Inflammation, kidney disease, malaria, stomachache, fever, madness, sexual dysfunction, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Pygeum work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.