- What other names is Pyrethrum known by?
- What is Pyrethrum?
- How does Pyrethrum work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Pyrethrum.
- Head lice and crablice infestations.
- Scabies infestation (mites).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Pyrethrum work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Parenting and Pregnancy
Get tips for baby and you.