- What other names is Pyruvate known by?
- What is Pyruvate?
- How does Pyruvate work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Pyruvate.
Possibly Effective for...
- Aging skin. Pyruvic acid is sometimes applied to the skin as a facial peel.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Weight loss and obesity, improving athletic performance, cataracts, and cancer.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Pyruvate work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.