In this Article
- What other names is Quassia known by?
- What is Quassia?
- How does Quassia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Quassia.
It is not known if quassia is safe for use on the skin (including the scalp) or rectally.
Do not take quassia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have digestive tract problems or diseases, such as stomach or intestinal ulcers, Crohn's disease, infections, and many other conditions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Parenting and Pregnancy
Get tips for baby and you.