In this Article
- What other names is Quillaia known by?
- What is Quillaia?
- How does Quillaia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Quillaia.
It is not known if quillaia is safe when used on the skin or in the vagina. If inhaled, the powder can cause sneezing.
While quillaia probably isn't safe for anyone to take, some people should be especially careful to avoid use.
Do not take quillaia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have kidney disease.
- You have stomach or intestinal disorders or diseases.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.