- What other names is Quillaia known by?
- What is Quillaia?
- How does Quillaia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Quillaia.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cough, bronchitis, lung ailments, skin sores, athlete's foot, itchy scalp, dandruff, vaginal discharge, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Quillaia work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.