- What other names is Quillaia known by?
- What is Quillaia?
- How does Quillaia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Quillaia.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cough, bronchitis, lung ailments, skin sores, athlete's foot, itchy scalp, dandruff, vaginal discharge, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Quillaia work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.