- What other names is Rabdosia Rubescens known by?
- What is Rabdosia Rubescens?
- How does Rabdosia Rubescens work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Rabdosia Rubescens.
People take Rabdosia rubescens for an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, BPH) and cancer, including prostate cancer.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cancer, including prostate cancer.
- Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, BPH).
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.