"An estimated half a million epinephrine autoinjectors are coming off the market. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is advising patients to call their doctor for an alternative, but some say there won't be enough supply to meet the demand."...
RAGWITEK is contraindicated in patients with:
- Severe, unstable or uncontrolled asthma
- A history of any severe systemic allergic reaction
- A history of any severe local reaction after taking any sublingual allergen immunotherapy
- A history of eosinophilic esophagitis
- Hypersensitivity to any of the inactive ingredients [gelatin, mannitol, and sodium hydroxide] contained in this product [see DESCRIPTION].
Last reviewed on RxList: 5/2/2014
Additional Ragwitek Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.