"Peanut is one of the most common causes of food allergies. Peanut allergy usually starts in early childhood and lasts a lifetime. Allergic reactions can range from mild to severe and life threatening. The only way to prevent an allergic reaction "...
RAGWITEK is contraindicated in patients with:
- Severe, unstable or uncontrolled asthma
- A history of any severe systemic allergic reaction
- A history of any severe local reaction after taking any sublingual allergen immunotherapy
- A history of eosinophilic esophagitis
- Hypersensitivity to any of the inactive ingredients [gelatin, mannitol, and sodium hydroxide] contained in this product [see DESCRIPTION].
Last reviewed on RxList: 12/6/2016
Additional Ragwitek Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.