"The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) confirms in a new report that epinephrine is the medication of choice for the first-aid treatment of anaphylaxis and updates a 2007 report on how it should be used most effectively.
"All other "...
RAGWITEK is contraindicated in patients with:
- Severe, unstable or uncontrolled asthma
- A history of any severe systemic allergic reaction
- A history of any severe local reaction after taking any sublingual allergen immunotherapy
- A history of eosinophilic esophagitis
- Hypersensitivity to any of the inactive ingredients [gelatin, mannitol, and sodium hydroxide] contained in this product [see DESCRIPTION].
Last reviewed on RxList: 12/6/2016
Additional Ragwitek Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.