Red Bush Tea
- What other names is Red Bush Tea known by?
- What is Red Bush Tea?
- How does Red Bush Tea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Red Bush Tea.
It is used as medicine for HIV infection, for preventing cancer, and for preventing the decline of thinking skills with age.
In foods, red bush tea is used as a beverage.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- HIV infections.
- Preventing cancer.
- Preventing the decline of thinking skills with age.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.