In this Article
- What other names is Red Clover known by?
- What is Red Clover?
- How does Red Clover work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Red Clover.
Do not take red clover if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a bleeding disorder.
- You have breast cancer.
- You have uterine cancer.
- You have ovarian cancer.
- You have endometriosis.
- You have uterine fibroids.
- You have a condition called protein S deficiency.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Red clover might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.