In this Article
- What other names is Red Raspberry known by?
- What is Red Raspberry?
- How does Red Raspberry work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Red Raspberry.
Red raspberry leaf might be safe for use in medicinal amounts during late pregnancy under the direct supervision of a healthcare provider.
Do not take red raspberry leaf if:
- You have breast cancer.
- You have uterine cancer.
- You have ovarian cancer.
- You have endometriosis.
- You have uterine fibroids.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.