In this Article
- What other names is Red Soapwort known by?
- What is Red Soapwort?
- How does Red Soapwort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Red Soapwort.
Red soapwort might be safe when taken by mouth. It can cause some side effects including stomach irritation, nausea, and vomiting.
Do not take red soapwort if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach or intestinal disorders such as ulcers or inflammatory bowl disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.