- What other names is Reed Herb known by?
- What is Reed Herb?
- How does Reed Herb work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Reed Herb.
People take reed herb tea for digestion problems, diabetes, leukemia, and breast cancer.
Some people put reed herb directly on the skin to treat insect bites.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Digestive disorders.
- Breast cancer.
- Insect bites, when applied to the skin.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Reed Herb work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.