In this Article
- What other names is Rehmannia known by?
- What is Rehmannia?
- How does Rehmannia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Rehmannia.
Since rehmannia might affect blood sugar levels, people with diabetes should avoid or be very cautious taking rehmannia.
Do not use rehmannia if:
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.