In this Article
- What other names is Rehmannia known by?
- What is Rehmannia?
- How does Rehmannia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Rehmannia.
Since rehmannia might affect blood sugar levels, people with diabetes should avoid or be very cautious taking rehmannia.
Do not use rehmannia if:
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.