In this Article
- What other names is Reishi Mushroom known by?
- What is Reishi Mushroom?
- How does Reishi Mushroom work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Reishi Mushroom.
Do not take reishi mushroom if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have low blood pressure.
- You have a blood clotting disorder.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.