- What other names is Reishi Mushroom known by?
- What is Reishi Mushroom?
- How does Reishi Mushroom work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Reishi Mushroom.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Boosting the immune system, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, viral infections, tumors, prostate cancer, inflammatory diseases, heart disease, asthma, bronchitis, stress, kidney disorders, liver disease, HIV disease, altitude sickness, fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), insomnia, stomach ulcers, poisoning, herpes-related pain, shingles, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.