"SILVER SPRING, MD ‚Ä” Using the antiplatelet clopidogrel with aspirin for over a year doesn't increase or decrease risk of overall death in patients with CHD or who are at risk for developing the disease‚Ä”and it doesn't change the risk of cancer dea"...
Aside from possible ovarian hyperstimulation (see WARNINGS), little is known concerning the consequences of acute overdosage with menotropins.
Repronex® (menotropins for injection) is contraindicated in women who have:
- A high FSH level indicating primary ovarian failure.
- Uncontrolled thyroid and adrenal dysfunction.
- An organic intracranial lesion such as a pituitary tumor.
- The presence of any cause of infertility other than anovulation unless they are candidates for in vitro-fertilization.
- Abnormal bleeding of undetermined origin.
- Ovarian cysts or enlargement not due to polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Prior hypersensitivity to menotropins.
- Repronex® (menotropins for injection) is not indicated in women who are pregnant. There are limited human data on the effects of menotropins when administered during pregnancy.
Last reviewed on RxList: 10/9/2008
Additional Repronex Information
Repronex - User Reviews
Repronex User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.