"Apr. 30, 2015 -- A shot that dissolves fat will offer people with a double chin a way to get rid of it without surgery.
The FDA approved the new drug, called Kybella, on Wednesday. It will be available in cosmetic surgeons' and dermatologis"...
- Restylane-L is contraindicated for patients with severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies.
- Restylane-L contains trace amounts of gram positive bacterial proteins, and is contraindicated for atients with a history of allergies to such material.
- Restylane-L is contraindicated for patients with bleeding disorders.
- Restylane-L is contraindicated for implantation in anatomical spaces other than the dermis or submucosal implantation for lip augmentation.
- Restylane-L should not be used in patients with previous hypersensitivity to local anesthetics of the amide type, such as lidocaine.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/28/2016
Additional Restylane-L Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.