In this Article
- What other names is Resveratrol known by?
- What is Resveratrol?
- How does Resveratrol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Resveratrol.
Do not take resveratrol if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have breast cancer.
- You have uterine cancer.
- You have ovarian cancer.
- You have endometriosis.
- You have uterine fibroids.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Resveratrol might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.