- What other names is Resveratrol known by?
- What is Resveratrol?
- How does Resveratrol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Resveratrol.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), high cholesterol, and preventing cancer.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.