Repair Of Nasal Fractures
- These procedures are done to change, correct, or repair the nose.
- A thorough discussion of anticipated results and possible surgical limitations is an essential part of pre-surgical planning.
- Surgery is usually done in an outpatient surgicenter facility under anesthesia.
- Assistance is required for the first day after surgery.
- Several office visits for nose care and optimal results will be necessary following surgery.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/20/2013
Next: What is rhinoplasty?
Viewers share their comments
Find out what women really need.