In this Article
- What is rhinoplasty?
- What does the surgery involve?
- What are the risks and complications?
- Rhinoplasty At A Glance
- Find a local Plastic Surgeon in your town
Rhinoplasty At A Glance
- These procedures are done to change, correct, or repair the nose.
- A thorough discussion of anticipated results and possible surgical limitations is an essential part of pre-surgical planning.
- Surgery is usually done in an outpatient surgicenter facility under anesthesia.
- Assistance is required for the first day after surgery.
- Several office visits for nose care and optimal results will be necessary following surgery.
Last Editorial Review: 4/24/2002
Viewers share their comments
Rhinoplasty - Experience Question: Please share your experience with rhinoplasty.
- Submit »
Find out what women really need.