Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
In this Article
- What other names is Riboflavin (vitamin B2) known by?
- What is Riboflavin (vitamin B2)?
- How does Riboflavin (vitamin B2) work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Riboflavin (vitamin B2).
Riboflavin is safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women when taken in the amounts recommended. The recommended amounts are 1.4 mg per day for pregnant women and 1.6 mg per day in breast-feeding women.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get breaking medical news.