In this Article
- What other names is Ribose known by?
- What is Ribose?
- How does Ribose work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ribose.
The safety of long-term use of ribose is not known.
Do not take ribose if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.