- What other names is Ribose known by?
- What is Ribose?
- How does Ribose work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ribose.
Possibly Effective for...
- Decreased blood flow through the arteries in the heart (coronary artery disease).
- A genetic metabolic disorder called myoadenylate deaminase deficiency (MAD or AMPD deficiency).
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Athletic performance enhancement.
Likely Ineffective for...
- McArdle's disease (a genetic metabolic disorder).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), fibromyalgia, congestive heart failure, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Ribose work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options.