Rna And Dna
In this Article
- What other names is Rna And Dna known by?
- What is Rna And Dna?
- How does Rna And Dna work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Rna And Dna.
Infant formulas that contain RNA or DNA also seem to be safe for children.
There isn't enough information to know whether RNA/DNA combinations are safe to take by mouth.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It might be UNSAFE to take RNA and DNA as a supplement if you are pregnant. Some evidence suggests that DNA might cross the placenta and cause birth defects.
Not enough is known about the safety of using RNA and DNA if you are breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
BY FEEDING TUBE:
- For improving surgical recovery: 30 mg/kg/day of RNA along with arginine and omega-3 fatty acids.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.