Rose Geranium Oil
In this Article
- What other names is Rose Geranium Oil known by?
- What is Rose Geranium Oil?
- How does Rose Geranium Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Rose Geranium Oil.
If you take rose geranium oil by mouth, stick to food amounts. The safety of the oil when taken in larger amounts is not known.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Rose geranium oil is safe for pregnant and breast-feeding women in food amounts. But larger medicinal amounts should be avoided until more is known.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.