Rose Geranium Oil
- What other names is Rose Geranium Oil known by?
- What is Rose Geranium Oil?
- How does Rose Geranium Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Rose Geranium Oil.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diarrhea, nerve pain, and use as an astringent.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.