In this Article
- What other names is Rose Hip known by?
- What is Rose Hip?
- How does Rose Hip work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Rose Hip.
Do not take rose hip if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have sickle-cell disease.
- You have a condition called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
- You have an iron-related disorder such as hemochromatosis, thalassemia, or some types of anemia.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.