In this Article
- What other names is Rose Hip known by?
- What is Rose Hip?
- How does Rose Hip work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Rose Hip.
Do not take rose hip if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have sickle-cell disease.
- You have a condition called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
- You have an iron-related disorder such as hemochromatosis, thalassemia, or some types of anemia.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.