- What other names is Rose Hip known by?
- What is Rose Hip?
- How does Rose Hip work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Rose Hip.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Preventing and treating colds, infections, fever, improving immune function, stomach irritations, diarrhea, arthritis, diabetes, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Rose Hip work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.