- What other names is Rhodiola known by?
- What is Rhodiola?
- How does Rhodiola work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Rhodiola.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Fatigue, anxiety, depression, stress-associated heart disorders, high cholesterol, irregular heartbeat, cancer, aging, diabetes, hearing loss, tuberculosis, sexual problems, increasing energy, improving athletic performance, increasing mental ability, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Rhodiola work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.