In this Article
- What other names is Royal Jelly known by?
- What is Royal Jelly?
- How does Royal Jelly work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Royal Jelly.
There isn't enough information to know if royal jelly is safe when applied directly to the skin. It has caused inflammation and allergic rash when applied to the scalp.
Do not take royal jelly if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have inflamed skin (dermatitis).
- You have asthma.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.