In this Article
- What other names is Royal Jelly known by?
- What is Royal Jelly?
- How does Royal Jelly work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Royal Jelly.
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Royal jelly might increase the effects of warfarin (Coumadin). Taking royal jelly with warfarin (Coumadin) might result in an increased chance of bruising or bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.