In this Article
- What other names is Rue known by?
- What is Rue?
- How does Rue work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Rue.
Do not use rue if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have kidney problems.
- You have liver problems.
- You have stomach or intestinal problems.
- You have urinary tract problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.