- What other names is Rupturewort known by?
- What is Rupturewort?
- How does Rupturewort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Rupturewort.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Urinary tract disorders, problems with the airways, nerve inflammation, gout, arthritis, rheumatism, fluid retention, "purifying the blood," and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.