In this Article
- What other names is Rutin known by?
- What is Rutin?
- How does Rutin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Rutin.
Do not take rutin if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For osteoarthritis: 2 tablets of a combination product (Phlogenzym), which contains 100 mg of rutin, 48 mg of trypsin, and 90 mg of bromelain, 3 times daily.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options