- What other names is Rutin known by?
- What is Rutin?
- How does Rutin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Rutin.
Possibly Effective for...
- Osteoarthritis when taken in combination with trypsin and bromelain.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Blood vessel disease, varicose veins, prevention of mouth ulcers associated with cancer treatments, bleeding, and hemorrhoids.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Rutin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options