In this Article
- What other names is Rye Grass known by?
- What is Rye Grass?
- How does Rye Grass work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Rye Grass.
Do not take rye grass if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH): 126 mg of a specific rye grass pollen extract, three times daily.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.