- What other names is Rye Grass known by?
- What is Rye Grass?
- How does Rye Grass work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Rye Grass.
Possibly Effective for...
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate) symptoms including increased urinary frequency, increased nighttime urination, constant feeling of needing to urinate, dribbling, painful urination, and decreased urine flow rate.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Shrinking an enlarged prostate, prostate swelling, and pain.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Rye Grass work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.