In this Article
- What other names is Saccharomyces Boulardii known by?
- What is Saccharomyces Boulardii?
- How does Saccharomyces Boulardii work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Saccharomyces Boulardii.
Saccharomyces boulardii might be safe for children. However, diarrhea in children should be evaluated by a healthcare professional before using Saccharomyces boulardii.
Do not take Saccharomyces boulardii without medical advice if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a weakened immune system or are taking medicines that alter your immune system.
- You have a yeast allergy.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options.