In this Article
- What other names is Saccharomyces Boulardii known by?
- What is Saccharomyces Boulardii?
- How does Saccharomyces Boulardii work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Saccharomyces Boulardii.
Saccharomyces boulardii might be safe for children. However, diarrhea in children should be evaluated by a healthcare professional before using Saccharomyces boulardii.
Do not take Saccharomyces boulardii without medical advice if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a weakened immune system or are taking medicines that alter your immune system.
- You have a yeast allergy.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.