In this Article
- What other names is Sage known by?
- What is Sage?
- How does Sage work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sage.
Do not use sage if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have epilepsy or a seizure disorder.
- You have diabetes.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get breaking medical news.