In this Article
- What other names is Salacia known by?
- What is Salacia?
- How does Salacia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Salacia.
Salacia can cause uncomfortable side effects such as flatulence, belching, pain in the abdomen, nausea, and diarrhea in some people.
Do not take salacia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.