In this Article
- What other names is Salacia known by?
- What is Salacia?
- How does Salacia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Salacia.
Salacia can cause uncomfortable side effects such as flatulence, belching, pain in the abdomen, nausea, and diarrhea in some people.
Do not take salacia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.