- What other names is Samphire known by?
- What is Samphire?
- How does Samphire work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Samphire.
People take samphire to treat and prevent scurvy, a disease caused by a lack of vitamin C.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Scurvy, a vitamin-C deficiency disease.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Samphire work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.