- What other names is Samphire known by?
- What is Samphire?
- How does Samphire work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Samphire.
People take samphire to treat and prevent scurvy, a disease caused by a lack of vitamin C.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Scurvy, a vitamin-C deficiency disease.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Samphire work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.