- What other names is Sandy Everlasting known by?
- What is Sandy Everlasting?
- How does Sandy Everlasting work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Sandy Everlasting.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Liver disorders, gall bladder disease, fluid retention, bronchitis, asthma, whooping cough, psoriasis, burns, rheumatism, headache, migraine, allergies, stomach upset, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.