Sangre De Grado
In this Article
- What other names is Sangre De Grado known by?
- What is Sangre De Grado?
- How does Sangre De Grado work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Sangre De Grado.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking Sangre de Grado if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
A type of blood cancer called leukemia: Sangre de Grado might make this condition worse. Avoid using Sangre de Grado if you have leukemia.
- For treating AIDS-related diarrhea: a Sangre de Grado extract containing 500 mg of SP-303 (SB-Normal Stool Formula) every 6 hours.
- For treating traveler's diarrhea: a Sangre de Grado extract containing 125-500 mg SP-303 (SB-Normal Stool Formula) 4 times daily for 2 days.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.