Sangre De Grado
In this Article
- What other names is Sangre De Grado known by?
- What is Sangre De Grado?
- How does Sangre De Grado work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Sangre De Grado.
Do not take sangre de grado if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have leukemia. Sangre de grado might worsen this condition.
- For treating AIDS-related diarrhea: a Sangre de Grado extract containing 500 mg of SP-303 (SB-Normal Stool Formula) every 6 hours.
- For treating traveler's diarrhea: a Sangre de Grado extract containing 125-500 mg SP-303 (SB-Normal Stool Formula) 4 times daily for 2 days.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.