Sangre De Grado
- What other names is Sangre De Grado known by?
- What is Sangre De Grado?
- How does Sangre De Grado work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Sangre De Grado.
Possibly Effective for...
- AIDS-related diarrhea.
- Traveler's diarrhea.
- Treatment of herpes lesions (genital and anal) in people with AIDS.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Treating allergic skin reactions, cancer treatment, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), lung infections, mouth and throat ulcers, stomach and intestinal ulcers, bleeding gums, bone fractures, hemorrhoids, eczema, insect bites and stings, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.