In this Article
- What other names is Sanicle known by?
- What is Sanicle?
- How does Sanicle work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Sanicle.
Do not take sanicle if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach or intestinal disorders, such as ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, and other digestive tract problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.