In this Article
- What other names is Sarsaparilla known by?
- What is Sarsaparilla?
- How does Sarsaparilla work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sarsaparilla.
Do not take sarsaparilla if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have asthma.
- You have kidney problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.