In this Article
- What other names is Schisandra known by?
- What is Schisandra?
- How does Schisandra work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Schisandra.
Do not take schisandra if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- You have peptic ulcer disease (PUD).
- You have epilepsy.
- You have high intracranial (brain) pressure.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find the secrets to longer life.