In this Article
- What other names is Schisandra known by?
- What is Schisandra?
- How does Schisandra work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Schisandra.
Do not take schisandra if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- You have peptic ulcer disease (PUD).
- You have epilepsy.
- You have high intracranial (brain) pressure.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find the secrets to longer life.