- What other names is Schisandra known by?
- What is Schisandra?
- How does Schisandra work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Schisandra.
Possibly Effective for...
- Improving liver function in patients with hepatitis.
- Improving concentration, coordination, and endurance.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Vision problems, preventing premature aging, preventing motion sickness, diabetes, high blood pressure, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find the secrets to longer life.